Friday, 7 February 2014

Youtube

I've been extremely busy recently. (Yeah, that whole post a week thing hasn't really worked out how I planned...) I've had friends over and I've been working and I've been doing a stupid amount of circus and wow.

In all that time, I haven't really been on youtube. At all. Which is weird for me because I love youtube. Even this week, when things have slowed down slightly, I've actively avoided clicking on the website for no obvious reason. It was with a comically large sigh that I forced myself to enter the website all of 15 minutes ago.

Wow, I've missed youtube.

I forgot how good people were. I like to see people inspiring me, goofing around and just talking about life. Yay for people!

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear that I've returned to youtube and a video is imminent.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment