I've had an incredibly productive start to the new year. Circus classes are brilliant, and my attempt at maintaining fitness levels over Christmas has somewhat succeeded, which I did not anticipate! I'm seeing friends before they disappear to far-flung corners of the planet on exciting trips. I've even started properly cooking proper food again. And my god I've missed that!
But amidst all this, I have had some moments of madness. Most notably was this afternoon. I spent an hour sitting at my computer intensely researching competitive cheerleading squads I could join near me. And then remembered I already do way too much, and that I don't particularly like anything about cheerleading apart from tumbling. Which I already do. Why this didn't occur to me in the hour I spent researching it I have no idea.
Here's to less madness next week!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment