I'm toying with the idea of doing VEDA this year. For those of you who don't know what that is, it stands for Vlog Every Day in April. What it entails should be fairly obvious from the title!
On the one hand, I feel like completing VEDA would really help me get into the swing of vlogging regularly as my initial plan of weekly vlogging has mutated into occasional sporadic uploads. This is something I would very much like to change and were I to upload a video every day for a month I'm pretty sure I'd manage to get into the swing of things after that!
On the other hand, I'm not sure I'll last the month. This is something that's putting me off slightly as I don't want to start if there's a reasonable chance I'll fail because that isn't going to encourage me to upload more!
In an ideal world, I'd attempt VEDA with someone else so we can encourage each other and help each other out. I don't know anyone in 'real life' who vlogs so I can't really ask any of them, so if any of you want to vlog with me in April or know where I can find someone who would, please let me know! I think it would give me a massive boost and would be a fun way to get to know another youtuber.
I hope you're all having great weekends!
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment