Saturday, 19 October 2013

An Issue

I want to buy a hat. Now you might think that's a pretty simple task but you'd be wrong. Because I have a massive head.

I did a fair bit of research because there's a very specific style of hat I want to buy. I even managed to find a couple of options that didn't cost more then a week's wages, but they were quickly ruled out. Because they didn't have said hat in 2XL.

My head is size 2XL. In a man's hat shop.

What is my life?

Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. I had no clue that hats actually came in sizes. What specific type of hat are you looking for? Perhaps I could crochet you one to send for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- I'm looking for a fedora type hat for a juggling routine! Reckon you could crochet one of them? :p

      Delete
  2. I can never find hats because my head is too small...Plus I'm extremely picky so I can never decide on a style...what kind of hat were you looking to buy? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hats give so many people issues! I'm looking for a black fedora for juggling. What kinds of styles have you tried?

      Delete