Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Busy.

I haven't written a post in ages, so I thought I'd grace you all with my wonderful way with words once again!

I have found myself inexplicably busy this past month. I've managed to make a decision which will completely change my life, as well as upload a second youtube video, develop the core strength to do a hocks sit up on trapeze and fail quite spectacularly at NaNoWriMo this month. And by fail spectacularly, I mean I lasted two days.

I've been utterly swamped with work and spend my office hours juggling nozzles, matlab and corrosion chambers with maths I thankfully already know how to do and a management course that starts tomorrow. I spend every evening either out with friends or at circus class and I've started to approach every single weekend the same way I thought about summer when I was at school. Except then the weekend comes and it lasts for two days, not two months. And then I'm in the office at 7:30 the next morning.

So that, ladies and gents, is why I've been neglecting this blog. Don't get me wrong- I like to be busy. But I need to find time to just breath. And ideally next time that won't be at 10:40pm on a work night!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment