Saturday, 16 November 2013

It's Meant To Be

Despite the fact that I am an extremely laid back and relaxed individual, there are some things I can't help but worry about. My usual attitude is that if it's meant to be, it will happen. Most things can, of course, be pushed and shoved about until they do, so I'm very much aware this isn't a fool-proof life-guide, but I like it anyway!

I firmly believe I want to do something related to the circus. This was going brilliantly until I heard that there was no guarantee you'd get a space on the class above the one I'm on. I could potentially have nowhere to train next term, the thought of which made me stressed to no end!At times like this I usually sit there and say 'if it's meant to be, something will work out' and I'll shrug because generally it's not all that important to me. But this is.

The reason I panicked was that when I'd been looking for circus classes previously I couldn't find anywhere that did all the things I wanted to do. True, I had searched over a year ago, but that wasn't the point. As far as I was concerned if I didn't get a place next term I was screwed.

And then I googled it. The first hit was an extra a gym was running which had started in the past year. It has rope. It has tumbling. It's meant to be.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment