But I couldn't care less.
They hurt from circus training and, despite the fact that reaching for the remote is painful, I really really love it. In all my 18 years I have never worked so hard that doing a single sit up has become completely impossible, and I'm pretty sure if that happened in any other situation I would lie on the floor waiting for the end to come and complaining about it rather loudly. But when I'm training I continue to try, I moan slightly, and I grin like a cheshire cat.
Because I really really love it.
Over and out.
Oh my goodness, Ren, this post is probably one of my favorites. You wrote it in a way that almost sounds like a poem :)
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of circus training are you doing?
Thank you so much! I just really felt the need to tell someone how much I love training and it sort of wrote itself! I am doing handstands and flying trapeze right now and I move onto acro-balance and static trapeze next week. Words can't describe how much I love it!
DeleteOh my goodness, that sounds really amazing!
Deleteps. Did you ever get that email I sent to you?
Signed, sealed, delivered! I am so sorry I took so long to reply!
Delete