You remember that little green journal I wrote a blog about fairly recently? I decided to read over the last month of entries. After a good 20 minutes of sitting in bed giggling to myself, I thought it might be fun to share some of these stories with you all!
I concluded that at the end of every month I'll read back over all the entries and pick one to post here. Hopefully you'll find them vaguely amusing and they'll make your day that little bit brighter! I will post them exactly as written, so we may end up with some oddly formed sentences but oh well. So here's April. This pretty much describes a typical Saturday at school.
27 April 2013
Today I rolled out of bed at 10:35 and went to maths at 10:40 with my skirt over my pyjamas. It was a pretty unproductive lesson! I then spent the afternoon avoiding all work, the height of procrastination being having a nap. Despite the fact I wasn't tired. Then came dinner. Lauren forgot to tell me when the taxi was, so I was told when it arrived and I was still in my pyjamas! I have never changed so fast! And then at supper, we were on the verge of being thrown out the Indian place. First we couldn't say any of the food names. And then my friend burped really loudly. And then I got hiccups. My super mega loud ones. It was bad.
So that's that. Have an awesome day!
Over and out.
Oh my goodness Ren I love this!! I can't wait to read more silly diary entries!! And I've been known to spend whole saturdays in my pajamas as well ;D
ReplyDeletePyjamas are so the way forward! :) (I type while sitting in a pair at three in the afternoon)
DeletePajamas are definitely the best thing since sliced bread. I loved this post as well! It made me want to go look through old journal entries of mine. Unfortunately, that proved to be a bad idea. I was not a very intellegent 6th grader. You can only spell "excited" wrong so many times before it's not funny anymore...
ReplyDeleteThe number of misspelled words in mine is ridiculous! I concluded that, if I wasn't going to fix grammar, then I should probably fix any words I misspelt!
DeletePS: I forgot to hit reply again...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete