Sunday, 26 May 2013

Birthday Resolution


I am completely aware that this is not a remotely normal thing to do, but I’ve decided to start a birthday resolution. It’s like a New Year’s resolution, but it starts on my birthday, which is conveniently placed smack bang in the middle of the year.

My birthday resolution is to be less lazy. This may seem odd, but believe me I need it! It’s got to the stage where my excuse for everything is ‘I’m lazy.’

Will I change to go out later? No, I’m lazy.
Will I put make up on? No, I’m lazy.
Will I go to the gym? No, I’m lazy.
Will I do some juggling? No, I’m lazy.
Will I go upstairs to grab a jumper? No, I’m lazy.

This has got to stop! And, from the sixth of June, it will. I will not be lazy, and I will do things when I want to, where I want to. I shall not be hindered by my laziness any longer!

I think this is a great idea for me, and I hope it actually works out. It’d be even better if it would start working out now, because I’m too lazy to revise for my exams which is likely to be problematic in the near future...

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Can you juggle? I knew a few jugglers in my circus days. They were mostly barmy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can indeed. And I would probably class myself as a little odd, though perhaps not completely barmy!

      Delete