Monday, 8 July 2013

I Am Forgetful

I have been fully meaning to update my internet life, but have yet to get round to it. I got so desperate that I even uploaded my last drafted blog, so welcome to me rambling!

In truth, I have been very busy. I've been up and down the country non-stop since I got back from Portugal which has all been very exciting. But I've also had no spare time. At all. I now have until 6:30 this evening free, as well as a little bit of tomorrow. 'What a perfect time to do all things internet' I hear you call! And I would completely agree. If I hadn't left my laptop at home.

Unsurprisingly, my laptop has just about everything I need when I'm trying to blog or vlog or do other internet related things. And, again unsurprisingly, I can't do those things without it! I have two whole vlogs filmed and ready to edit! But I can't edit them because they're just chilling on my laptop a nice two hour drive away...

'Oh, oh Ren! I have a brilliant idea! Why don't you catch up on those diary blogs you started?' Because, dear reader, I even managed to leave my diary behind. I am such a special child.

This has basically been an update telling you all how useless I am at organising my life, but at least now you know why I've been abandoning the internet. I will be reunited with Zach (my laptop) on Thursday, so adieu till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment