Saturday, 27 April 2013

First Post


I have to say, when I decided to write a blog I didn’t think starting would be as difficult as I’ve found it is. I have a couple of posts written, but none of them would work as a first one. My solution was to stare at a list of ideas in the hope that one would fit the bill. You guessed it- none of them did.

I considered writing an introduction post, but somehow didn’t think that would work. Call me odd, but I didn’t want my first post to go ‘hey- I’m a person that exists’. Though I didn’t want it to be on a specific topic either.

Nothing I came up with would work. So here I am writing a completely structure-less blog for my first post.

Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first post! My first one was extremely ridiculous...I'm pretty sure I wrote about pumpkins and personalized the font to be different shades of green every other sentence. Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete