Wednesday, 14 August 2013

A Little Update

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for a while now (again) but am now back temporarily (again)! This is just a quick update so you know what I've been up to and why I've abandoned the internet.

As my last post says, I spent a week visiting places from my childhood in Ireland. I wrote it while there, but didn't get good enough internet to post it. I decided to post it now, because it made me happy when I read it just now. I'm back in England at the moment, where I will remain until Friday before I head off to Wales to update my CPR certification!

Some of you may have noticed that the video I said I'd edited has yet to make an appearance on my channel. This is because I'm a bit of a chicken and don't want to make it public yet! I think I'll wait until  September to upload it, though this will look a bit odd as it's about results day and that's tomorrow. On another note, I'm fairly sure I'm going to epically fail everything I took, so that's good...

Anyway I hope you're all well and enjoying summer! England has decided that summer is over, and it's raining right now. I love my country.

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your video! :) I bet's it's spectacular! I've always loved rainy weather, maybe I should move to England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try hard to find the guts to post it at some point in the future... England is lovely, but America is awesome too. I'm not sure which I prefer :)

      Delete